Friends of The Barn present seasonal local Art Exhibits!
Local artists display in quarterly exhibits, to help create a unique blend of energy, design and resources aimed at mind, body and spirit well-being. Viewing hours: Monday 10am-4pm, Tuesday-Saturday 9:30am-5pm Sunday 11am-4pm
Our mission is to promote health, wellness, traditional knowledge, music, the arts, local, organic, ecologically-grown food & community building.”
For information about our ***JULY 21st FUNDRAISER***our new ART EXHIBIT, OPEN MIC, Friday Music mentoring, Snider Health & Wellness Educational Workshops/DEMOS (WILD FOOD, Medicinal Cannabis, Herbal Medicine, Let Food Be Thy Medicine, mushroom walks, Guided meditations & KARMA yoga please visit our new website
- Spirit In Form Cameron Donsberger & Valerie Nichol January – March 2018
- Love & Light, The Pursuit of Happiness Juried Art Show sponsored by Todd Brooker Real Estate
- The Round Dance Of Life Jay Bell Redbird & Halina Stopyra July-September 2017
- CHRONIC by Carlo J. Gallina April-June 2017
- (NEGIK (Star Otter) January 4th – March 31st, 2017
- Kyle Haight October- January 3rd, 2017
Our co-op was built by our community for our community & we NEED YOU to continue on our journey! If you support access to local/organic food, better health, traditional knowledge and community building please vote with your dollars by purchasing something in our Beautiful Barn:) EVERY cup of coffee, bowl of soup and piece celery sold helps us grow!