Our Mission is to create a sustainable, vibrant, and INCLUSIVE, center for health.
Our methods to create this are: to secure a SUSTAINABLE and ATTAINABLE source to healthful organic, NON-GMO, and LOCAL foods, to facilitate the growth of a healthy COMMUNITY, and to integrate traditional, sustainable knowledge into our offerings, providing EDUCATION in all that we undertake.
Co-operatives: 7 Principles
1. Voluntary and Open Membership
2. Democratic Member Control
3. Member Economic Participation
4. Autonomy and Independence
5. Education, Training and Information
6. Co-operation Among Co-operatives
7. Concern for Community
*Shop (you can vote for local, organic food security with every dollar)!
*tell a friend about us! *join the co-op (OWN your own grocery store! We are run by the co-op members and owned by the members)! *volunteer (this is your co-op and it needs you)!